All events are for educational purposes only, no plan specific benefit details will be shared. For accommodations of persons with special needs at the event please call (845-358-1220) TTY 711.
- This event has passed.
Medicare 101 @ Mahwah Bar & Grill
February 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Medicare can be complicated program. It is to your benefit to understand how it works and how you can maximize your benefits. Wisely managing your Medicare benefits starts with understanding the facts.
Topics to be discussed:
- Know when, how and who needs to enroll in Medicare.
- What do I need to do if I am over 65 and not retiring?
- What is the difference between open enrollment and a special elections?
- What do I need to know before enrolling in a Medicare plan?
- What are Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D?
- Discussion on Medicare coverage, costs, and the need for supplemental insurance.
- Will you have an Income Related Monthly Adjustment?
- How does one fill the gap for what Medicare does not cover?
- How do I reduce my of pocket exposure?
Come listen and learn from Mark Brownstein a CSA (Certified Senior Advisor) as he speaks about Medicare, the enrollment process, and how to choose a health and prescription plan that’s right for your situation, your health and your budget.
Check back often – we will be adding more events in your area!
Mark is Unbiased – Local and Knowledgeable
FREE – Registration suggested – Dinner Provided